- 1 General Rules
The Policy defines rules of the protection and processing the Personal Data of the Users and Collaborators of MODERN MARSHALL SP. Z.O.O by the Personal Data Administrator (Website Operator) in connection with the provided services of the Internet portals, IT and computer technology services, information services, activities supporting financial services, public relations, business consultancy and management, including the www.modernmarshall.com Website with all its functionalities.
- 2 Personal data processed by the Administrator
The User may provide personal data by:
-Giving the details orally during a phone call
-Sending an e-mail to the contact address MODERN MARSHALL SP. ZOO.
-Other forms available on the Website
- 1 General principles
The cookies policy of the website www.modernmarshall.com is addressed to the Users of this website and defines the method of using cookies.
The administrator of cookies (hereinafter also: "Service Provider") is MODERN MARSHALL SP. Z.O.O with headquarters at al. Józefa Piłsudskiego 17/4, 35-074 Rzeszów, VAT No: 8133868836. Cookies files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, including text files, which are stored on the terminal device of the website User. Cookies contain the name of the website they come from, the length of time that they have been stored on the terminal device and a unique number.
Cookies store the Users’ preferences, which improves the quality of services provided, improves the results of searching, the accuracy of the information displayed, and helps to trace the Users‘ preferences. The user may resign from the cookies by choosing appropriate settings in the web browser used by him. These settings can be changed in the settings of the particular web browser in order to block the automatic services of these Files or to inform about their every posting on the Website User's device. The Detailed information concerning the possibilities and methods of servicing Cookies files is available in the settings of the appropriate Internet browser.
The User gives his consent to store or access Cookies by MODERN MARSHALL SP. ZOO. on his device by means of settings of the browser which is installed on the User's terminal device. The entity that places Cookies in the User's terminal device and, at the same time, the administrator of these files is MODERN MARSHALL SP. Z.O.O with headquarters at al. Józef Piłsudskiego 17/4, 35-074 Rzeszów, VAT No: 8133868836
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
-to adjust the content of the MODERN MARSHALL SP website. ZOO. to the User's preferences and to optimize the use of the website;
-to create statistics that help to understand how the MODERN MARSHALL SP website. Z.O.O. is used, thanks to which the content of the website can be improved
-notating potential errors and reacting to them;
The website uses the following types of Cookies, i.e .:
- session cookies, which are temporary files and are stored on the User's terminal device until he leaves the website or turns off the software;
- permanent, which are stored on the User's terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of Cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
Cookies will work on condition that they are accepted in the browser settings and are not deleted. (The condition for the operation of Cookies is their acceptance in the browser and not deleting them). In many cases, the software used for browsing websites allows cookies to be stored on the User's terminal device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time.
- 2 What purposes are the personal data processed for?
The User's Personal Data is processed to:
-Use the functionality of the Website in accordance with the Regulations of the Website.
-Contact with the User.
-Conclude and perform contracts with the User.
-Conduct Marketing contests, i.e. for the purposes of advertising, market research and the Users behavior and preferences, the results of which will be used to improve the quality of services provided by the Website Operator.
-Send the User commercial information regarding the services offered by the Website Operator and by entities cooperating with him - if the User agrees.
In addition, the User's Personal Data may be processed by the Administrator in order to:
- send commercial information to the User - if the User agrees;
- for the marketing purposes as well as for the purposes of advertising, market research and the User behavior and preferences, THE RESULTS OF THESE STUDIES will BE USED TO improve the quality of services provided by the Administrator - if the User agrees.
The consent, referred to in paragraph 1. 3, the User may cancel at any time by sending an e-mail to the address email@example.com In addition, the personal data of the Associates are processed in order to conclude and perform contracts.
- 3 Who can access your personal data?
The Access to the User's Personal Data is granted to:
- the Administrator;
- the State authorities for the purposes of their proceedings, if these authorities are entitled to do so on the basis of separate regulations (e.g. the prosecutor's office, court, Police, Ombudsman) and in other situations, when we are obliged to do so by applicable provisions of law;
- Administrator's employees and people or entities providing services to him (e.g. programmers, IT specialists, security administrators, system administration and maintenance entity, financial advisors, trainers) - to the extent specified by the Administrator.
- 4 What happens to Personal Data if the User stops using www.modernmarshall.com?
As a rule, the Administrator does not delete the User's Personal Data, unless he receives a clear message with a request to delete it.
Exceptionally, in accordance with the applicable law, the Administrator may process the Personal Data that:
- are essential to settle the Service and lay a claim for payment for the use of the Service. The settlement of the Service presented to the User will not disclose the type, duration, frequency and other technical parameters of the individual Services he used, unless the User has requested detailed information in this regard;
- are necessary to clarify the circumstances of the unauthorized use of the Services;
- are allowed to be processed on the basis of separate laws or contracts;
- in the case of operational data - they are essential to detect technical faults and errors in the transmission of messages.
The Administrator may process the User's Personal Data to the extent necessary to determine liability, however, for the evidentiary purposes , the Administrator is obliged to record the fact of obtaining and the content of the message about the unauthorized use of the Services.
- 5 What are your rights regarding your Personal Data?
The user has the right to request the deletion of his personal data. For this purpose, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org In certain cases (when these data are necessary to use the Services), such a request is tantamount to reporting your intention to terminate the use of the Services. The user will be informed about this fact before the irretrievable deletion of his personal data. In addition, deleting some data may make it difficult to use some Services (e.g. failure to provide a phone number will result in the inability to contact by phone).
The user always has the right to request access to the content of his data, supplementing, changing or deleting it, subject to the data that we will remain entitled to process under the law. He also has the right to request the restriction of processing and transfer of his personal data. He will do this by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
The user also always has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (GIODO / PUODO).
If the processing is based on consent, the User has the right to withdraw it at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. He will do this by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org If the processing is based on the justified purpose of the data administrator, which is direct marketing, the User always has the right to object to this.